Our Plan (so far):
- To Register as a NPC/NPO/PBO
- Obtain a piece of land (either to partner with a land host or from city council)
- To start initially with 3 cluster families that will accommodate a maximum of 6 children -as place of safety (90 days); foster care (2 years) or as alternative housing (long-term fostering).
- The initial phase will start with children from babies to 10 years.
- 2 or 3 foster parents that stay permanently on the premises with employed child care workers and volunteer services from the community. The emphases will be that the families will function as discrete units with normal social interaction.